Hi RAFX Users:
I've updated RackAFX to 22.214.171.124 to fix an issue that I discovered when creating Universal ASPiK export projects (involving more than one API in the same project). There were two issues: first, the AU project name was not set correctly and second, the 4-character codes that were entered on the ASPiK Export dialog were being overwritten by the same values that you set in the Project when you create it. That was supposed to be a feature, but in reality there are many reasons why you'd like to create a set of plugins with slightly different ID values, to test in parallel in a DAW.
Most Users Ever Online: 152
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Newest Members:Mistahbrock, Jas, Rowan, sojourn, fabhenr, rg1, Niklas, Wutru, Tim Campbell, Danny Jonel
Moderators: W Pirkle: 573
Administrators: Tom: 74, JD Young: 80, Will Pirkle: 0, W Pirkle: 573, VariableCook: 3