I am using MacOS primarily then switching to windows to run CMAKE and build out the Windows VST3.
I have been using it for a few days and this is what I've found.
1) Clicking the refresh template does not appear to actually replace it or restore it.
I created a project each time after a) modifying the project template, b) clicking refresh template, c) deleting the PluginTemplate folder completely and hitting restore (the folder was not restored, I had to re unzip the SDK) and lastly, d) deleting the PluginTemplate folder.
In each scenario the resulting project was build from the standard (as if secure) ASPiK base project. I have not moved anything. I have just put the ASPiK SDK on my desktop and run it from there.
2) VST Code appears to be Missing
I can probably fix this myself but somewhere in the new iteration the developer.vst3.name.BundleID is not getting put into the XCODE field like the others. Not a big deal but for the sake of consistency. This appears to be only with 1.6.6 projects.
3) ASPiKreator 1.6.7 (MacOS) appears to be damaged
I cannot use the newest ASPiKreator (1.6.7) for MacOS at this time as it appears to be damaged and I am unable to run it. So all of the above hangs on that fact.
Most Users Ever Online: 152
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Newest Members:dan_1, phlub, josh, bmarx, Tom Helvey, Ludovic, Mihir Shah, Mina, robbie, Matteo Desantis
Moderators: W Pirkle: 555
Administrators: Tom: 74, JD Young: 80, Will Pirkle: 0, W Pirkle: 555, VariableCook: 3