I have just released ASPiK v1.6.6 which adds support for VST3 SDK 3.7.1. Note that Steinberg engineers made a fundamental change in the way host information is delivered to your plugin, so if you hacked the CMake files for v1.6.5 in an attempt to use VST SDK3.7.X, you will not be getting the correct host information and will not have the latest VST files that also includes a fix for some Windows client GUIs.Â
The new ASPiKreator includes an option for using a secure encrypted PluginTemplate, or your own modified version. You can also restore the original version in case you mess up the existing template.Â
Release Notes 1.6.6:
* VST3: Updated to VST SDK 3.7.1
* VST3: changed plugin resize code to accommodate all known hosts
* AAX: fixed <CTRL>-S annoyance where session is saved, but Pro Tools shows project as dirty
* Plugin Kernel: optimized outer parameter smoothing function to minimize CPU overhead
* Custom Views: added dynamic combo boxes (drop-list controls)
* Custom Views: added dynamic text labels
* ASPiKreator: bullet-proofed the data brick used for new project creation
* ASPiKreator: added option for user to customize new project with additional files, etc.
* ASPiKreator: added option to restore data brick in case user accidentally corrupts it while customizing
- VSTGUI4: v4.9 (no change, following VSTDSDK releases)
- RAFX2: added status window messages; easily modified for other RAFX2 hosts, no affect on ASPiK
I will check. The DemoSynth project has not been deleted. I am hoping this is not a Git issue but will check.
EDIT: OK - I have checked the Git repository and the downloadable v1.6.6 ZIP file and the demo synth plugin is there and available. The GUI only has a volume knob control, whereas the Demo Volume control includes mute button and channel switches. The ::processAudioFrame( ) function is also correct and synthesizes a sawtooth waveform.Â
Could you let me know where you are checking for this?
Most Users Ever Online: 152
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Moderators: W Pirkle: 689