Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Critical Error 009
No permission to create posts
September 27, 2013
3:31 pm
Peter
Members
Forum Posts: 41
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Will,

when I tried to add another fader control to my project critical error 009 sString.is.empty showed up, the new variable and GUI items did not show up in the Control List. Yesterday within the same projects, I added a radio button set and removed this set later on. After this it was not possible to add more then one radio button set. All radio button sets (except the first) had no enum list in the .cpp file. What is the reason for this ?

Another short question: in the WTOscillator you access the output variable via pointer. Is there a speed advantige compared to a return value?

regards

Peter

September 27, 2013
5:47 pm
W Pirkle
Admin
Forum Posts: 143
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Peter

The Error 009 happens when visual studio is busy doing something internal and RackAFX is not able to parse the file. There is a button on the toolbar that is call Resynchronize (it looks like two arrows); hit that to do a manual re-sync and that should get rid of that problem.

I have not heard of the issue with adding/removing radio buttons before - I am getting ready for a new release so I will check into this; I have not had problems myself but this might be due to the Error009 you were getting.

The WTOscillator uses a pointer to access the output only because there are two outputs, one 90 degrees from the other. If there was only one output, I would have passed it back from the function like:

float doOscillate() // returns osc value

Thanks for the reports; I will let you know what I find during the new release.

Will

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 36

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Skyler: 47

Peter: 41

Derek: 41

clau_ste: 39